“Baby you're a firework!”
On Friday October 26th it's the return of the CRFC Halloween & Family Fireworks Night for it's third year!
This year the event will be even bigger and better than last year! We have:
- Two amazing fireworks displays, one shorter, earlier one for the little'uns, and one much longer, later one set to music for all you big kids!
- An even bigger fairground, with more rides and attractions than last year!*
- The return of the haunted walk - make sure you're prepared, we scared the cr*p out of people last time!*
- A Large outdoor bar and food vendors (more on this below).
- The inter-schools rugby grand final is being played in-between the displays - come along and support your school!
- There will be a costume competition with prizes for the best child and best adult!
*Additional charges apply.
Adults - £7
Children (3-16 years) - £5
Family (two adults, two children 3-16) - £20
Children under 3 years old are free!
Tickets are available to buy from the bar, or click below to order online from SeeTickets:
ORDER TICKETS FROM SEETICKETS
For the first time ever you will be able to get discounted earlybird tickets online - there will be 500 Adult tickets available for only £5 each! The deadline for earlybird tickets has passed!
Please note that buying tickets online will incur additional admin charges from SeeTickets.
Please also note that parking spaces are limited, so if alternative transportation is an option we'd recommend it!
You will be able to use credit/debit cards at the outdoor bar, but we strongly recommend bringing cash to the event!
We've listened to your feedback from last year and have made the following improvements:
- We are removing the token scheme for food and drinks - this will reduce the amount of queuing.
- The bar will work on a pre-poured system, so you're not waiting long for your drinks!
- Food will be provided by professional food vendors in a dedicated area to reduce overcrowding queues and serve more people at once.
- We've changed online ticket retailers (to SeeTickets), which will make it easier to purchase tickets and streamline the event entry process.
Tickets are limited, so make sure you get yours soon!
See you there,
Updated 21:20 - 2 Nov 2018 by Jack Chapman
Crawley Rugby Football Club